Support Forums

Full Version: Msn blockedeveryone automatically!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

pls help me in this, I was triing to change my ip & mac address because of monetizing reasons, I even failed that... :S and also after I logged into msn and found that everyone was blocked and i dont wanna unblock 300++ persons, could someone help me how to do that?

I am sure it is not a virus.

I ran ccleaner with almost all options ticked, maybe that could caused this? :S

here is a screenshot.

well it is strange, because when i right click a person it says ( block person... but he is already blocked, after i click block person i can click unblock person, and then the problem is solved. )

I shall email msn about this? and to which email shall i send this?

or could someone help me? i am really upset about it...also i have to go work soon :/
Ohh today I checked on other pc it works good, so it could be an application error or idk, will reinstal it. Smile
Yeah everytime I add someone new their blocked, but I don't get that many people so I don't mind unblocking them xD
I had this same problem. Funnily enough I also had just run CCleaner. Good luck on sorting this. Are they also blocked if you run your MSN through Ebuddy?
I'm having the same problem mate but after now it blocks one person per time :|
If you found any solution i'd like to know it as well,thank you.