Support Forums

Full Version: Family life sucks :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted about it elsewhere but ill post the old thread here then continue from it.

Old thread:
all started last night when my mum decided she wanted to cause a massive argument just because its my little sisters 16th and she wasnt happy even though she got spoilt but thats because my uncle died, she then went on to blame it on my dad as always and then she took it out on my little sister.

My next door neighbour whos a complete prick! phoned the police because of the argument and they came round and tried arresting me coz i told them to fudge off.

Then my little sister decided to run away and go to her boyfriends and has said shes not coming back (she probbaly womt)

Then my mum told my dad to get fudged and that shes leaving and shes now gone.

Ive had to restrain my dad because he bought a sledge hammer into the house to smash it up (hes a bouncer and 10 times the size of me, refer to avatar x10)

And to make it worse my girlfriend had to whitnes all of it.

My whole familys gone in 1 night, lost my sisters and my mum and my dads just raging at everything not eating or sleeping.

Tl;dr sisters walked out for good mums left dad and me canceled all direct debits n fuked us over.

What more is going to go wrong!

Make fun or call troll i will rage as im not in the mood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now my mums back and shes just constantly raging at me and my dad for nothing which puts my dad in a mood then he takes it out on me !
I remember reading this on HF.

Anyways, I'm really sorry about how things are going for you :/
I hope and pray that it will all work out.
Meantime, hopefully your girlfriend will continue to love you and support you through this hard time. I'm sure she'll be understanding and help you through this.

Wishing you the best,
Twicks.
Thanks man :/ im just anoyed because i thought it was all sorted out, it was fine for a few weeks then its all came back and just getting worse

and ye my gf is still here for me and i love her for that
I remember the beginning of this year when my dad was about ready to walk out on us. Every day was a constant fight between us (my sister and I with our dad), and him and my mom.

They worked it out and it was fine for a while, but now things are starting to heat up again. He never talks to us, just comes home from work and watches TV. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I kinda know what you're going through. I'll never know exactly how you feel, but I have an idea of how hard it can be.

You should hold onto your girlfriend. She seems like an amazing girl and you're lucky to have someone like that to stick by you through the thick and thin.
Sucks.
Better times will be better.
That is bad.
That is probably why my mom got a restraining order on my dad because he beat her when she was pregnant and they never got married.
I have been there and done that.
Not Fun.
Just ride it out and see what happens.
Have you tried Family Meetings?
Offer that to them and see if they go for it.
I hope everything goes ok, maybe you should talk to someone, a school counselor.