Support Forums

Full Version: Ps3 xbox 360 pc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which one do you think is best?

In all honesty i prefer a pc as i feel i can do so much more and it puts me in a better environment.

what do you guys think
i think a cheap notebook and xbox 360 together would be best if you can afford it.

if u have one choice tho id get a PC.
I agree, but i dont see why people go so mad over consoles when a pc seems to be the better choice as there is so much more to do and there a lot cheaper than an xbox 360, i mean the games are like $50- $60 each.
Quote:I agree, but i dont see why people go so mad over consoles when a pc seems to be the better choice as there is so much more to do and there a lot cheaper than an xbox 360, i mean the games are like $50- $60 each
Takes quite a few games to reach the price of a 1200$ nice gaming computer . or 200-300 for a console.
Well it depends because my pc cost me £300 new and then new motherboard £70
new ram £50 new processor £70

and its pretty good for gaming
Get a PS3. And a PC.
(11-12-2010, 01:50 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Get a PS3. And a PC.

i dont know if he wants to buy both jst one? Huh
Xbox 360 beats PS3 by a landslide.
Get a Xbox its a lot simpler unless you're already a PC gamer.
XBOX360 dude. I love it so much. It's so much simpler and has so many hot games to choose from. PC Gaming can be slow sometimes and it's a lot easier to get like f'ed that way LOL.
Pages: 1 2