Support Forums

Full Version: Rate - Live the Dream - Twicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: iczNRG.png]

Please CnC.
To begin with, the image is cute. The colors seem to work well with the overall image. However, I'm having trouble reading the word "dream" in "live the dream." I'm assuming that the phrase "live the dream" has some sort of relationship to the image that I am unaware of, alongside the name "Miku." Lastly, I am not feeling the placement of the monkey within the image. I think it should be moved either more to the side or centered. 7/10
constructive criticism: i would make the words stand out more (:
Maybe erase a bit of the render? It seems too foggy for my liking.
Thanks guys :3

Yeah, the text says "live the dream". I agree, it should stand out more.
But I do personally like the placement of the render :p
(11-12-2010, 04:08 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe erase a bit of the render? It seems too foggy for my liking.

The render IS the monkey lol. Erasing it will make it look more foggy, unless you mean the stock, which is the green forest background.

The text is a little faint, but the blue glow and lightning effects you've added fit it perfectly. The only part where the text is faint is on "Living the dream" so if you still have that text layer independant, you could add another layer and paint some black over the area with the text, and change the blending to "Darken" and mess around with the opacity of the layer as well. Then just have the text layer over top of that layer.
Oh my bad >< Yes, erase part of the stock.. I saw it as a monkey on a green background with a render(s)
(11-12-2010, 05:07 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my bad >< Yes, erase part of the stock.. I saw it as a monkey on a green background with a render(s)

There is no stock lol. It's a render on a smudged background I made (the green), with two C4Ds and text.
It sort of just looks all wrong, sorry.
I get why you picked those colours but I don't think they look good.
Looks like all you did was add some fractals and some smudging.
The text could be improved but I think you got the placement spot on. Smile
Looks impressive Smile

Maybe change the border, I dont really like it.
Pages: 1 2