Support Forums

Full Version: GamingSpace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xbox360logo.png]

GamingSpace.net is a fun gaming community. We are not hacking related to hacking. We are a gaming and modding community.I hope to keep this community running for a long time and I want this project to be big.

For any questions I am on this site all the time, I will be there a majority of my time aswell. If you wish to contact me another way feel free to contact admins AIM or MSN.

AIM: KnownAsViolence
MSN:Fatalize@hotmail.com
This is a video gaming website however it does belong in Website reviews and showcases.
Oh thanks for putting it on here.
Wha-
Looks allot like GF.
Stupid theme that is public now.
Forums looks good, but I would say to have your own custom theme.
Nice domain man! and the forum it's also good Big Grin congratulation Big Grin
Maybe it's just me, but the forum stretches to the right.

I have nothing against gaming forums, but I have seen a lot, and they just offer the same stuff. For examle Game-Tuts has Modio, therefore making it rather popular. You need it to stand out.
The forum is looking good for a start up. However my advice would be to hire a MyBB theme creator who can create a sweet gaming theme for your forum, this could be a market advantage over your competitors instead of using a publicly available theme. Add a new unique theme and some unique content, and you may just have a chance. Keep up the good work.