Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone have outofleague syndrome?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of course, I made that up, but does anyone else go for girls that you know are way out of your league?

I've liked this girl for a while now, and we talk occasionally, and she calls me Jesus, because she says I look like Jesus. o.o

I don't think she knows I like her, she's amazing, she's a gamer, she's blonde, she has BEAUTIFUL eyes, a perfect body, and I still like her even though I know I haven't a chance in Verruckt.

Anyone else have this, and how do you deal with it? ):
There is nothing wrong with this unless you are developing heavy self esteem issues as a result of being rejected. But it sounds to me like you are a prideful person, with very much confidence. Try using those skills for other things, rather than just women. It will take you far in life if you choose to make the best of it in that way. And I say you've got a shot at that girl. Be yourself, (assuming you're a nice person) and lead up to the big question. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Smile
I have a question for you instead: what makes you so sure that the girl in question is out of your league? This clearly isn't a case of incompatibility involving a meth addict from a trailer park and a Wall Street trader with a weekend home in the Hamptons. So again, what gives you the impression she is out of your league?
(11-11-2010, 09:46 AM)Corea Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question for you instead: what makes you so sure that the girl in question is out of your league? This clearly isn't a case of incompatibility involving a meth addict from a trailer park and a Wall Street trader with a weekend home in the Hamptons. So again, what gives you the impression she is out of your league?

Just the type of guys she goes for and her looks. ><
From now on, remember that pretty much no girl your age is out of your league. Her looks will not place her out of your league. And there is no specific formula that determines the type of a guy a girl goes for. I would say to have some more confidence in yourself. You're not a bad looking guy at all judging from your "too skinny?" photo.