Support Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mahoney1988

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum but not new to forums in general. I'm hoping to start learning a lot from this site because I have recently started my own little forum. One thing I'm wanting is the award system like omni has set up on this site and HF. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi, welcome to SF =) I can't help you with your question but what forum do you have?
Welcome to SF

mahoney1988

My forum is under construction right now so it's not being advertised. But when I get it up and running ill let you guys check it out. I'm really wanting to get the awards system like omni has set up.
(11-10-2010, 08:06 PM)mahoney1988 Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is under construction right now so it's not being advertised. But when I get it up and running ill let you guys check it out. I'm really wanting to get the awards system like omni has set up.

that might be a reason why u are here from HF, but u will find this environment is nicer than HF (: