Support Forums

Full Version: Hey need some help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i think this is where i should post this ANY WAY......so pretty much ...every time i go onto hackforums ....it just sits there and after a while it goes to google...hackforums for its top link...so i click that and after AGES it says internet explorer can not display the weppage....its been doing thois for 4 days now and im busting to get on? i already used the contact form here i just want more help
Maybe add Hackforums dataserver and img server to your host files.
it already is..im pretty sure. it just sits there for ages
Maybe your IP is firewalled from the server. This has happened to me in the past, just PM omni with your IP address and tell him you believe you've possibly been firewalled from HF..

Also try clearing cookies from your web browser, etc.
(11-09-2010, 11:26 PM)Lin Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe your IP is firewalled from the server. This has happened to me in the past, just PM omni with your IP address and tell him you believe you've possibly been firewalled from HF..

You can try that mate but make sure you cleaned cookies,cache etc. And make sure your firewall doesn't block it.
try a different browser
You could also check your Host file to make sure that the web site
is not listed on it.

Code:
Windows Folder - \system32\drivers\etc

Or

You can try a DNSflush
http://www.tech-faq.com/how-to-flush-dns.html
In other words, instead of posting a link.

flushing your dns cache in cmd prompt:

Code:
ipconfig /flushdns

then you can use the simple "exit" command line to exit cmd prompt. However, this is not exactly the right place to talk about hackforums. I'm just saying that because i've seen threads like this get locked because of the rules set in place for SF.
(11-09-2010, 11:26 PM)Lin Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe your IP is firewalled from the server. This has happened to me in the past, just PM omni with your IP address and tell him you believe you've possibly been firewalled from HF..

I've been firewalled before and I never got redirected to google. Unless this is new then I don't think that's his problem.
(11-20-2010, 10:11 PM)Euphoric Wrote: [ -> ]I've been firewalled before and I never got redirected to google. Unless this is new then I don't think that's his problem.

You are getting redirected? Check your hosts file. If there's no hackforums entry in there then did you install any url redirection addons? What web browser are you using, and can you get into hackforums from a different browser?
Pages: 1 2