Support Forums

Full Version: Proper Introduction from the_GENie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, Im jumping over here from HackForums. Thought I'd re-introduce for those that do not know me. (99.9%)

Name: the_GENie
Interests: Women, Bud-Light, Sports, Programming. In that order.
What would you like to do ? : I'm hear to learn/teach and get along with everyone.
Do you have gaming interests?: I play Call of Duty and NCAA or Madden. Used to be a 50 in Halo 3, but dont play any more.
What brought you to SupportForums? : Came over from HF.
What do you bring to the table? : Well besides my good looks, I am best at VB.net programming. Although I still consider myself a learner, I am a google whore and can find the answer to almost anything.
Additional comments : I like to help out when i can, so if you have a question regarding VB then let me know. Even if i dont know the answer i can shed some light on what i know. Peace!
Well structured and confident introduction. Welcome to Support Forums the_GENie.
Nice Avatar Change, Sam.

Welcome to the forums!
Good introduction.
Try to join some groups and REMEMBER: High Quality Posts get you a LONG way.
Quote:Interests: Women, Bud-Light, Sports, Programming. In that order.

nicee (: samee here

and i came over from HF as well
The coding section here is kinda drag, hopefully i can help change that. The emotional support gets more threads than VB.net. And, ive had more replys to my intro than my Youtube Dowloader Source code. Crazyness. Thanks for replying guys.