Support Forums

Full Version: Call Of Duty: Black Ops [RELEASING TONIGHT @ 12 in LA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok... Wasup my people! first things first, as you have read the title black ops is being released tonight! Woot woot!.... I am going to stand in line and pick it up and play my eyes out! WOOT! So exicited ! Tongue You gotta get it... If you don't im'a call you a ****. I am so hyper I don't even know what that asterik means!!!! XD!!! I had to let it out here! WOOOT!!1 Blackops!

So whose going to get it !!! ???

Add my on Xbox LIVE: MaiTriCks

No spaces! Thumbsup Add me Big Grin Victoire
it's 3am here. Is it just a launch at 12 for where you live?
(11-08-2010, 08:03 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]it's 3am here. Is it just a launch at 12 for where you live?

Awww.. Sorry sam. LOL... Im listening to song Ridin Dirty lol they crashed at the end of the song.. Anyways!

I am in Los Angeles. Tongue Why your getting it at 3?
I'm not getting until I get paid Big Grin It's not that important to me TBH even though it will be really good. I will get it just not yet.
(11-08-2010, 08:07 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting until I get paid Big Grin It's not that important to me TBH even though it will be really good. I will get it just not yet.

Thats a great way to think about it! Oui

Gamestop has it, but they release at "12:00 AM"... its the gamestop rules/regulation...

lol... I'm underage, even though i'm related to the game itself!
Im Vietnamese!... Moms got to get it for my ass.... But thank god i'm getting it...lol
Im getting it after school tommorrow. Cant wait to see if its good or a let down.
Dam it's getting released there late. haha
In Northern Ireland they have been on sale all day. Tongue
I was one of the first that got it! Tongue
On pc tho, I downloaded it (with my uber connection)

It failed so bad at first.
... Really hope i finish by tonight .. this game is the BEST