Support Forums

Full Version: Black ops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im either getting it today or on tuesday

just wondering everyones thoughts/opinions on the game for all the people who pre-ordered it.

and is there alot of camping spots? i can't wait to play the first week it comes out because nobody will know were to camp ^.^
It looks god awful to be honest, it will probably suck. Plus, most multiplayer games are getting ruined imo, and they all try to copy eachother.
(11-08-2010, 05:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]It looks god awful to be honest, it will probably suck. Plus, most multiplayer games are getting ruined imo, and they all try to copy eachother.

maybe so,but i might be getting it today,hope its not awful lol
Im getting it tommorrow after school. I dont know what to suspect. Im either going to be impressed or let down.
I'm from the UK, people are queing at the local retail outlets already...
I just can't wait to play the campaign. Not bothered about online.
What about zombies? Co-op zombies is probably the primary reason I'll be buying it.
I remember nazi zombies on waw, didn't like it that much. But I've completed the MW2 story like five times and every time I'm like NOO please continue.
My dad won't help me pay for it cause I only have $20. I'm 15 so I can't really get a job yet. I cut my grass for my dad and he is supposed to pay me. He hasn't payed me for at least 3 weeks =[
LOL ^ slap him and tell him "buy me black ops now bitch!" it always works
Pages: 1 2