Support Forums

Full Version: [Release] Website Address Validator (Does what its Named)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aren't you sick of not knowing if a Website is down or not? Can't tell the difference? Want to know the truth, or if its just you? Well you've came to the right place!

This application is dedicated to the following error:
[Image: errorks.png]

I Want to Know the Truth behind the error, is it me, my internet or the computer monkeys?
  • Verify if a Website is Availible or Down
  • Checks for Internet Connection with self-disable feature to prevent errors
  • Website/URL Address Character Filter
  • Super helpful. Trust me, I think everyone needs one Victoire Thumbsup

Virus Scan: CLEAN
https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=5c91e8715442bfbbb4b370720d79bbf078d8b1498c384337bd40c69d304af79b-1289160253

NOT A VIRUS, I CODED IT MYSELF. Why would I want to infect anyone Tongue I have a life. xD

View Spoiler for ScreenShots:

Download Website Validator Now

Really grand application! Works and amazingly its clean. I always need to know when I cannot connect to HF/SF if its my internet, or their servers. Tongue Enjoy, don't forget to say thanks. I will release the source code later! Ohmy Sorry, LATER lol.
Thanks a lot, I like the GUI.
(11-07-2010, 01:40 PM)flAmingw0rm Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot, I like the GUI.

Thank you, I tried to keep it simple as possible.
Thank you for this, I'll download in a bit and will give feedback Smile
LOL!!! It came in handy just now to see if HF is down, and guess waht?

Website Status: Down For Everyone

Aww too bad.
Just a tip to members:

You could use this in a shell booter to check if the proxies are live or not.
I like it, but I'd rather have the source code to see how it's done, although I think I know how it works already. Great share though.
(12-01-2010, 09:45 PM)versx Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, but I'd rather have the source code to see how it's done, although I think I know how it works already. Great share though.

I agree, it is nice.. but I think it would benefit people more if they could see how you coded this. You shouldn't be worried about leeching your code and re-releasing it if you don't plan on making money from it.
very nice mate , thanks for sharing...

downloading now
OR:

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

O.o