Support Forums

Full Version: Lord_Scorch's Homework Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello;

I'll simply take my original thread from Hackforums. I hope you all don't mind.

Thank you.

-LS

Quote:oday I'd like to share with you my newest service: Saged's Homework Service! I do essays, math homework, book reports, history homework, vocabulary, etc!

First, let's start off with the essays:

Essays -

1 page, (any subject), 24 hours = 5$

2 pages, (any subject), 24 hours = 11$

Etc; this is only for 24 hour time period.

1 page, (any subject), 24 hours+ = 5$

2 pages, (any subject), 24 hours+ = 9$

Etc; this is a period above 24 hours :tongue: Also, please note, I am hand writing all essays! These are personalized to your needs.

Of course, if you need any special specifications, we can work something out. :nod:

Math

I can do any problems up until mid-calculus. (I'm personally not great at Trig, but I'm sure I'd figure it out.)

I also do physics homework; I love that subject, lol. :p

All prices regarding math must be discussed with me. :tongue:

Projects and Book Reports:

I also do book reports and projects. Both of these are a bit more complicated so more money is expected of course. lol. I, myself, go out and get the book, read it, and do your book report for you. Same with the projects, I learn the subject and do the project.

Any other homework types, PM me. I just finished two essays for Dream and Eminem. I think they liked there's. :tongue:

Thanks.
You must be one smart boy Smile.
How long and how much would it cost for a 2000 word college research paper on stem cell research haha.
(11-12-2010, 12:13 PM)Xzotic Wrote: [ -> ]How long and how much would it cost for a 2000 word college research paper on stem cell research haha.

Hello;

It would not take long, I assure you.

-LS