Support Forums

Full Version: HTC Wildfire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

My mom just told me today that my dad ordered/reserved me a HTC Wildfire and I'm getting it next week in the middle of the week or so. Anyone has it here on and can tell me some great and bad things about this phone?
Good: http://www.htc.com/uk/product/wildfire/overview.html
Bad: I haven't had one, sorry. Look Here ^^
Thank you but I already knew it! I'll probably get it in 2 days from today or later this week.
OK, Let me know!
I am with AT&T so I can't get that.
It's HTC, that's what awesome about it.
HTC Is cool.. Iphone is cooler :p I love the iphone.. The design is much more convenient (my opinion ((also a apple lover))
On the other hand.. theres nothing wrong with HTC.. It's very nice.. and worth the buy
@Wal-Mart: I'll let you know it when I get it, maybe tomorrow already.
@C4: Nice! Tongue
@Malmoc: Personally I'd rather buy a Android phone for like €300 than a iPhone that is not awesome for its €800.

@Everyone: I've visited them today and asked if they already shipped my phone but it wasn't there, they said it could be tomorrow, anyways they will call my father. Can't wait!
OK, Please leave feedback on it.
We will be waiting!
I just got this phone 2 days ago, upgraded my blackberry for it. And all i have to say it is an amazing little phone. Easily the best phone ive owned so far. It is fast. The touch capabilites are awesome with it, just as good as my itouch. And of course being a android it has access to the marketplace, which has some really cool applications that you can use with it.

One tip though, make sure you have your screen brightness down, and your GPS off, or you can say goodbye to your battery.
(11-10-2010, 10:15 PM)Xzotic Wrote: [ -> ]I just got this phone 2 days ago, upgraded my blackberry for it. And all i have to say it is an amazing little phone. Easily the best phone ive owned so far. It is fast. The touch capabilites are awesome with it, just as good as my itouch. And of course being a android it has access to the marketplace, which has some really cool applications that you can use with it.

One tip though, make sure you have your screen brightness down, and your GPS off, or you can say goodbye to your battery.

Nice to hear some words about the phone from a real HTC Wildfire owner, sadly they don't have the phone today. If I won't get it in 2 days I'm going to get it from another shop.
Pages: 1 2