Support Forums

Full Version: Terrible Feeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what it is that has been bothering me, but it has been occuring on and off for a few years now. Every once in awhile, it seems as if I look at my life from a different perspective than I normally do. It's really weird, and I can't control it. One day I am content with my life and I am enjoying my day. The next day, I sit down and just begin to cry at how much I hate my current lifestyle.

I feel almost as if I am not living to my full potential. Today, I was sitting at my computer and weeping for almost an hour because I had begun to realize how much of a mess my life has become. I let my once-important grades slip, I never go outside to do things with my real friends, my relationship with my mother is suffering, and on top of that I am suffering from obesity. I'm not like a sumo-wrestler or anything, but I'm a little big for my height.

I sometimes look in the mirror and feel disgusted, worthless, and ugly. I have always had self-image issues. I know that is usually classified as a "girl thing" but I have always been that way. I am always paranoid about what people are thinking about me.

As I have previously mentioned in a seperate thread, I get bored / depressed easily. When I am bored and depressed, I turn to food to comfort. Because of this, it has begun to pose as a health risk as I have begun to over eat tremendously.

Overall, I am just not content with my life. I don't know how I can make myself better, and I don't know if I could if I tried. When I was younger, I contemplated suicide because of my depression issues.

Please don't suggest medication, as that is not an option for me. I do not wish to turn to medication for this issue. I was wondering if anybody had any legitimate suggestons as to how I can live a happier life?

Things need to change, because I don't want to feel the way I currently feel for the rest of my life. I might quit SF/HF for a month or so, in order to get my life back together.

I mainly wrote this because I am bored and I find writing things like this to be therapeutic, but I would love it if anybody had any suggestions.

Thanks,
Virtual Reality
Well, How long do you sleep each night? apx. Do you currently take any medication? And how old are you? These will all help me give you a more accurate answer. But for the most part, Exercise, That helps improve depression and weight issues. Now socialize, put away your computer and go to the mall, to the park etc. meet people and make friends.
First of all I wanna tell you I have the same thing sometimes. In fact, everyone has this every once in a while. Some people have it more often than others, but everyone has it. It's a great thing you talk about it with us, and I suggest you keep on doing so (maybe also with a friend/family member).

Like Extra said, do something you don't usually do. After dinner, have a 5 minute walk outside. Meet some friends and go watch a movie this weekend. Anything.

You'll get over it, trust me =]
Go Outside, Do something.
This sounds kinda like Depression.
I feel how you feel right now, but it's about where I live. It could be an underlying problem, idk.

I move down here the summer after 6th grade. (I'm in 10th grade now). I haven't really had a problem with it, but all of the sudden I hate where I live. I keep posting stuff on facebook about how I hate it and want to move back. I don't know what it is either. It's just a feeling that reigns down upon me. So, I know how you feel right now. Hang in there, man.
is it like a "fudge The World" feeling?
It's the "Fudge this place" feeling.
I get this as well. I just have to let these feelings pass. I usually just start singing or just go outside and do different things.
(11-07-2010, 10:03 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]I get this as well. I just have to let these feelings pass. I usually just start singing or just go outside and do different things.

I have a feeling this won't pass anytime soon. Thanks for the advise!
Everyone has these moments. Some more then others.

It's called either Anxiety or Depression.

I take a pill called Fluoxetine (Prozac) for it.

Also I find smoking marijuana helps as well.. Just not to much cause that can heighten the anxiety levels.
Pages: 1 2