Support Forums

Full Version: How to Convert Videos in an Effective Way?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question:
1: Could I enjoy videos of any format on my iPod/iPhone/PSP and other portable devices?
2: Is there an iPad Converter can convert my videos in easiest way?
3: Could you help me to find a converter or something like that to converter my videos in fastest way?
4: Could I listen to a video on my mp3 player?

Answer:
We know that there are many Converter Softwares on the software market, among so many converters, which one can endows with so such function and which one can solve the problems? Here I recommend you two important iPad converters. They are:
Tipard iPad Video Converter
Aiseesoft iPad Converter

They are both very useful and important when you transfer videos, and now I will show you how to transfer videos with these two converters separately.

How to transfer videos with iPad Video Converter
Make preparation:
You should free download Tipard iPad Video Converter first on your computer, and then following the tips to install it, you will have it run on your computer.
[Image: interface.jpg]
Step Way to Convert
1. Add Files -- Upload the videos you want to convert to Tipard iPad Video Converter on your computer, no matter they are in local folder or your portable device.
[Image: add-file.jpg]
2. Edit File -- [Image: edit.jpg] to edit files.
3. Set Output Setting -- Follow [Image: audio-track.jpg] to set output format and choose output folder or audio track.
4. Convert – Press [Image: convert.jpg] to convert videos.

How to transfer videos with iPad Converter
Make preparation:
You should free download Aiseesoft iPad Converter first on your computer, and then following the tips to install it, you will have it run on your computer.
[Image: screenshot.jpg]

Step Way to Convert
Step1. Add File – Click [Image: add-file.jpg] and then pop up the dialog box for you to choose videos.
Step2.Set output format – Choose in [Image: profile.jpg] to set output format and [Image: browse.jpg] to set output folder
Step3. Convert – Press [Image: convert.jpg] to convert videos

iPad HD Video Converter
Nice Tut =) I use any Video Converter myself, If I need one for my ipod i'll usually just download it FROM my ipod though ^^
thanks man nice little tutorial. ty for sharing.
Thanks bro Smile Very Nice TuT
nice guide with alot of details,thanks