Support Forums

Full Version: What do you think of my new signature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Possibly could have used a slightly more interesting font, but I like it. It's simple, but it works. Nice colour scheme too.
(11-03-2010, 10:25 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly could have used a slightly more interesting font, but I like it. It's simple, but it works. Nice colour scheme too.

I did try that, but keeping it a simpler font makes the text easier to read with the color effect. and gives more emphasis to the color spectrum. Any fonts you could suggest that I should use for this? You mentioned a fancier font lol so I was just wondering.

I have 5000+ extra fonts in my fonts folder, so I'm not lacking, but I might have one if you suggest it.
You could try a font named Justice?
http://www.dafont.com/font-comment.php?f...e_by_dirt2

It's the type of font I would personally try and integrate into an image like this. There is the possibility it could direct too much attention towards the word, as opposed to the overall image, but it would be interesting to see if it works. There is also the possibility you just might not like it. Trial and error and all that jazz...
(11-03-2010, 10:34 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]You could try a font named Justice?
http://www.dafont.com/font-comment.php?f...e_by_dirt2

It's the type of font I would personally try and integrate into an image like this. There is the possibility it could direct too much attention towards the word, as opposed to the overall image, but it would be interesting to see if it works. there is also the possibility you just might not like it. Trial and error and all that jazz...

Hmm, looks really nice. I'll check that out, and post a reply here with an updated version of that text Smile thanks
[Image: 72u97n.png]

I also moved the © to the other side to see how that would look.
Overall it looks nice, but I do agree, a better font would make a huge difference.
It's great, mind PMing me with the download link to the PSD?
The signature is good, but you need to add more stuff because a black Background won't just do.
Its excellent. umm....can't say anything more than that.
very colorful Smile I like colors Big Grin
Pages: 1 2