Support Forums

Full Version: Emotional Helper tool [free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

I coded this program earlier today that I personally feel will benefit the members of Support Forums. It deals with many FAQ's and sensitive issues. It has very useful tips and hints on a number of various different subjects that we have covered in this section.

This program also includes a built in update feature.

I hope you enjoy this program and if you have any questions or suggestions then please click the "Suggestions here" button on the program, they will be forwarded to Sam and I.

Download
Please update when you dl

Please post and comment your reviews.
p.s. Thanks to Sam, for helping me with the finishing coding touches.

I have posted here also, because no one has really looked at the one in the EH section. Sad.

VIRUS SCAN:
Do you have any screenshots?
(11-01-2010, 06:19 PM)For Emma Forever Ago Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any screenshots?

I do, but i am at my best friends house. You can look at teh other thread though here

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13331

where a moderator vouched and so did a GFX leader.
TThey both helped. Big Grin
Thanks for adding me in credits =) Glad to help ^^
(11-01-2010, 07:27 PM)n0f4m3 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for adding me in credits =) Glad to help ^^

Yepp Yepp, you deserve it. Now, can you call me on skype. Or get on AIM
(11-01-2010, 07:54 PM)Positive Wrote: [ -> ]Yepp Yepp, you deserve it. Now, can you call me on skype. Or get on AIM
I can't respond to the PM (10 post limit) My Msn is n0f4m3@gmail.com
I don't have Skype or aim ): No webcam for skype and never needed a aim.
I cant install MSn for some reason, can we team viewer.
Get pidgin then.
(11-01-2010, 08:12 PM)Positive Wrote: [ -> ]I cant install MSn for some reason, can we team viewer.

Lol sure PM me details :3 Or pidgin like the below post.
Ok your TV didn't work so I made an Aim :n0f4m3@aim.com or user:n0f4m3.
BUMP!
we need more ppl to see this.
Pages: 1 2