Support Forums

Full Version: Linear Line Glow Effect [Background]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created these myself from scratch, inspired by lots of other glow effects that i've seen around the internet. This is a very popular type of graphic that you can make look really good if you take some time to it.

Here they are:

Hope you like them Smile

If you did like them, i'd be willing to make the right sizes for you if you ask nicely, but I'll also be making a tutorial on how I created these when I have some time later on. I could post the PSD, but I think it would be best for you to try this out for yourself if you want to make something like this.
Here's a template that I made by deleting the text from my PSD for all the, lazier people i'll say lol, that don't want to go through my tutorial here:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13349

or those who aren't familiar with photoshop, or GFX in general. I still would highly suggest that you take the time to go through my tutorial, and make it worth your while. Theres lots of different things you can do to customize this effect, instead of having it as a straight line for example.
[Image: 2r7oxlw.jpg]
Awesome signatures, but they might be batter if the background is Transparent.
(11-01-2010, 08:45 AM)Firas™ Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome signatures, but they might be batter if the background is Transparent.

They aren't signatures though :S This is a background, it's too big to be used as a signature, unless you were talking about the idea of the glow being shrunk down into a suitable size.
i like them thanks man Smile