Support Forums

Full Version: .ink introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought I'd give myself an introduction. I'm not a known person, but I'm trying to be known. Not popular, just someone they can come to in their time of need.
Anyways, my name is ink, I'm currently 18 years old and I am from Texas. I've joined supportforums not to long after I found out about hackforums. I've been here since may and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Everybody is great, friendly.

My interests.
-Music
  • Dubstep
  • Alternative
  • Little rap :3
-Skills
  • Graphics
  • HTML
  • Learning RATS
--
What do I do for a job?
Well, I've been doing construction since I was 15 years old. I've just been doing little stuff back then, but about a year ago I finished my real big job which was this amazing hotel. http://www.aviahotels.com/hotels/thewoodlands/
And, after that I've finished a middle school. As of right now, there is no work going out, which kind of sucks. So, I'm just relaxing at home doing my graphics.

That's about all the information I can think of about giving myself right now Tongue
I hope to see everyone around, and y'all get to know me.

-Happy Halloween!
Hey .ink, welcome to SF (even though you've been here already).
Hello and welcome to SF! I wish you Happy Halloween!
Welcome to SF, nice well structured introduction. I hope you continue to enjoy our forum.
(10-31-2010, 10:24 AM).ink Wrote: [ -> ]I just thought I'd give myself an introduction. I'm not a known person, but I'm trying to be known. Not popular, just someone they can come to in their time of need.
Anyways, my name is ink, I'm currently 18 years old and I am from Texas. I've joined supportforums not to long after I found out about hackforums. I've been here since may and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Everybody is great, friendly.

My interests.
-Music
  • Dubstep
  • Alternative
  • Little rap :3
-Skills
  • Graphics
  • HTML
  • Learning RATS
--
What do I do for a job?
Well, I've been doing construction since I was 15 years old. I've just been doing little stuff back then, but about a year ago I finished my real big job which was this amazing hotel. http://www.aviahotels.com/hotels/thewoodlands/
And, after that I've finished a middle school. As of right now, there is no work going out, which kind of sucks. So, I'm just relaxing at home doing my graphics.

That's about all the information I can think of about giving myself right now Tongue
I hope to see everyone around, and y'all get to know me.

-Happy Halloween!

Mind if I have a map of all vital entrance/exit points, along with the location of the safes and the main circuit breaker? :3