Support Forums

Full Version: Buying laptop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I'm just about to buy a laptop and just wanted to see what you guys think and make sure it is good. I am getting an alienware laptop which I heard are pretty good! It has like 4gb ram and a duo processor not sure too much about them bit I just want to play a few games and get naked on video chat on msn.

It costs £700!
For £700, you can get 4 GB DDR3 RAM and an i7 processor. Alienware is definitely overpriced and not worth it in my opinion.

I would suggest Asus (I've had really good experiences with these laptops), especially if your'e going to do some gaming.
Well I don't really want to game that much I just want a reall speedy computer because I hate it when they go really slow!!
I'd suggest Asus as well. It is better than Alienware by far, because alienware is Dell. Dell has awful customer support, and their computers always have problems.
I personally like the new Qosimo laptops, quite nice looking and the 18 inch screen is a bonus.
I have an Alienware M17x. DO NOT GET THEM. I have mine at the best for every option (near enough) and it's stll kinda slow, and they cost a fortune.
Do not get that laptop. You can build the best computer in the world with £700.
(11-01-2010, 08:27 AM)Firas™ Wrote: [ -> ]Do not get that laptop. You can build the best computer in the world with £700.

no you cant Tongue but you can build a good computer with it .
You are buying the name and the design, not the functionality and the performance.
Aren't Alienware mainly based around gaming?
Pages: 1 2