Support Forums

Full Version: Remote Access Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know if i can remote access my PC when it is turned off?
No, you would need an active internet connection and the right permissions to access your PC.
(10-12-2009, 11:11 AM)Kotel Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if i can remote access my PC when it is turned off?

It's not possible, you'll have to leave it on and ensure there is an internet connection.
no.. remote access is like being in front of that pc.. its like facing a blank screen if its turned off.
HEllo

it is not possible without internet because internet acts as a medium for connecting 2 computers
If its turned off then its turned off.
Impossible to connect without it being on.
Case closed i feel.
Haha no :| you access through the net.. so impossible
hello guys there is something i hear of recently, it is booting a system over the network, where two or more systems are connected over the network................., if one happens to be booted on already, the other can boot over the network, simply by selecting boot from network.........................so KOTEL i think it could be possible booting a dead system over the network not over the internet....................................thats my view anyway
Well I dont have to RE explain what everyone has said. so I will stick with...

Nope!
(10-12-2009, 11:11 AM)Kotel Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if i can remote access my PC when it is turned off?

No, you can't do this.
Pages: 1 2