Support Forums

Full Version: How's my new song?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another song.

http://soundcloud.com/robbieava1/fallininlove-by-robbie

What do you think of it?
Is that you singing? If so, I think you need to sing a little louder, but other than that you've got a lot of potential. How long have you been playing the guitar for?
It's not my fault that my speakers throw me off. They're really loud So I always think it's loud enough when editing it..
You aren't a bad musician. As skill said you have a lot of potential. Good guitar playing too and you have a decent voice man, good job.
(10-29-2010, 09:58 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't a bad musician. As skill said you have a lot of potential. Good guitar playing too and you have a decent voice man, good job.

Thanks man! I really have never liked my voice, but then again, other people do so that's what counts! Smile

Quote:How long have you been playing the guitar for?

Is coming round 6 years I think now. I've been writing songs for about a good 2 years, but from COMPLETE amateur to where I am now with writing songs I'd have to say that I started writing good songs about 5 or 7 months ago. It's actually really weird to sit and watch me write. Because I can play out the entire song in my head in about 30 minutes up to an hour. And most songs you guys don't even end up hearing because they're just choruses. Like it's weird. Most of my songs, only get up to choruses and then I can't think to write any more to it.
You're well on your way at least. I can't think up a song or use a creative bone in my body if my life depended on me Big Grin
(10-30-2010, 09:23 AM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]You're well on your way at least. I can't think up a song or use a creative bone in my body if my life depended on me Big Grin

Thanks man! And hey I'm sure you have a lot of very good talents! Smile