Support Forums

Full Version: Cheryl £10 Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I need some tips here guys... What can I do to make it more realistic?? I've tried gradient maps, filters and various adjustments but can't get it to look right...

v1
[Image: cheryl_note.png]

v2
[Image: cheryl_note.png]
Wow, that's awesome. I like what you've done with it. Did you add the crown and earrings yourself?
As for what you can do to improve it, I honestly don't know. I will keep an eye on this thread for future improvements.
It's really good now, perhaps you could lower Cheryl's heads opacity a bit though.
(10-29-2010, 02:31 PM)Magiic™ Wrote: [ -> ]It's really good now, perhaps you could lower Cheryl's heads opacity a bit though.

I've lowered it as much as possible... If I lower it too much the transparency becomes obvious.
(10-29-2010, 02:29 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's awesome. I like what you've done with it. Did you add the crown and earrings yourself?
As for what you can do to improve it, I honestly don't know. I will keep an eye on this thread for future improvements.

The crown was taken from the original note and the earrings were from the stock used.
Man if they were real then I would just stash them in my pocket. Brilliant job Fragma! Us English should campaign for the queen to get of the notes and coins, it's about time Tongue
Updated it with V2. Still not sure about it though. Any tips would really help.
So the only thing you have done is replace the queen with Cheryl? Tongue
I think all guys in the UK are in love with her ^^
The second version looks worse actually Sad
He changed ER to CC, I would stick with v1 Frag, she's royalty to me (:
Thanks for the feedback, I can't undo the changes on v2 so it will have to stay as it is.

(10-30-2010, 10:33 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]So the only thing you have done is replace the queen with Cheryl? Tongue
I think all guys in the UK are in love with her ^^
The second version looks worse actually Sad

Yes thats "All" I've done, along with changing the ER to CC. What more could I change without it looking stupid??
It took around an hour and a half just to do what I've done.
Should always save new versions separately. Tongue
Maybe you could make a dirty version ( like a dirty note not the other dirty ^^)
Could try making it crumpled more.
Apart from that my other ideas would be stupid Tongue

Edit: Cheryl Cole time now ^^
Pages: 1 2 3