Support Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 SQL Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I keep getting this error when I use the Admin CP for a while. It works after a couple of refreshes, but it's irritating. I don't know where I went wrong with the MySQL.

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1317 - Query execution was interrupted
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_adminsessions WHERE sid='ff578c634b388f88f8faff7b0740cdb8'
It looks to me like your DB can't execute the "select" command. Make sure info is correct in inc/config.php It colud be your host though, I'm not quite sure. Contact your host.
If your config.php details were wrong you'd get a totally different error. The query is getting interrupted, you'll need to ask your host about it.
I wasn't too far off then.
Alright, I will do. Thanks for your help guys Thumbsup
This occurs when you cannot connect to your database but your settings are correct. What you need to do is first, make sure that your settings are correct obviously. Usually "Localhost" and the dbname, dbpw, and dbuser are setup properly. Was this running OK before?

If that doesn't work, you'll have to ask your host. I'm pretty sure this isn't a "can't connect due to incorrect settings in the config.php file" issue though, but it's worth a shot fixing if you aren't sure they are correct.
(10-28-2010, 08:54 AM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]This occurs when you cannot connect to your database but your settings are correct. What you need to do is first, make sure that your settings are correct obviously. Usually "Localhost" and the dbname, dbpw, and dbuser are setup properly. Was this running OK before?

If that doesn't work, you'll have to ask your host. I'm pretty sure this isn't a "can't connect due to incorrect settings in the config.php file" issue though, but it's worth a shot fixing if you aren't sure they are correct.

Oh it works most of the time, it's just irritating Tongue I'll contact my host anyway.
Then yea, your settings are proper it's your host.
Quote:- Query execution was interrupted

Host problem. That's what it is.
(10-29-2010, 11:04 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Host problem. That's what it is.
Alright then, I sent them an E-mail earlier today Smile