Support Forums

Full Version: RandomForum.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
URL: http://randomforum.net/index.php
Theme: miniColor
Member Count: 79
Thread Count: 224

Random Forum has been re-launched with a new look, new theme and new goal.
It's hosted on a dedicated server for super fast speeds.
Guest posting is enabled.
We are not open yet, I guess I'm just not invited since you say there is a member count of over 1.5k. The under construction is kind of boring though, not that it matters.
Oh yea, I forgot the redirect. Fixed.
The site looks good it looks very professional and the logo isn't even that bad. It matches the overall flow of the forums. I personally don't think I'm going to join just because of how "off topic" forums or sections usually go, *Cough HF Cough* and I'm terrible at graphics.
Comparing gfxforums and randomforum I prefer the gfxforums. That forum is gorgeous.
Jay I thought it was a new site so I made the account "Animal" can you merge me with Reality? Tongue
Oh.. Jay WTF!

I lost 760+ posts. -_-
(10-27-2010, 06:47 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]Jay I thought it was a new site so I made the account "Animal" can you merge me with Reality? Tongue
Oh.. Jay WTF!

I lost 760+ posts. -_-

You didn't make any posts there yet. Imported data wont count.
Come on -.-

I was the top poster on TC and most active for 2 months until you and everyone else ditched me.

Can't I get a little refund (posts)

Also if you'd like any modding when it's more active in Computing I still want to, even though you denied me like 3 times :p
I'm not sure as to what the hell you're doing to the sites, but have fun.
Jay how do you have 1451 posts and everyone else has 0? Tongue
Loads of the posts from gfxforums are there. Cheat. hehe
Forum looks good and well designed, Registered to your forum tooo
Thanks.
It will get started properly this weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7