Support Forums

Full Version: And so the red light nickname continues..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have done something to myself every season in american football. It's come from sprained ankles, hyper-extended knees, and broken arms. My team calls me red light. For 2 reasons.

I cause kids to leave in sirens and red lights.
I leave every season in red lights.

This is my playoff week and during last nights practice I was running at the Quarterback and someone else was too. They missed him and went right into my left knee. I have never had a problem with my left knee in my life. It's always been right knee injuries. Great.
You sound accepting (:

Oh yeh are the siren lights in america red? I thought they were flashing like blue and red? In the UK they're flashing blue.

Anyway what exactly have you done.
Was the colliding player injured as well?
IF he hit his knee I don't think he was too hurt, a knew vs a shoulder seems like an unfair match. Tongue Anyways, hopefully you aren't out of the season, and hopefully this isn't a serious problem you'll need to deal with for the rest of your life. Good luck, keep it up, makes sports more interesting.
(10-27-2010, 11:39 AM)-paradox- Wrote: [ -> ]IF he hit his knee I don't think he was too hurt, a knew vs a shoulder seems like an unfair match. Tongue Anyways, hopefully you aren't out of the season, and hopefully this isn't a serious problem you'll need to deal with for the rest of your life. Good luck, keep it up, makes sports more interesting.

This may be our final game, it's the playoff's this weekend. And if anything my right knee is the one that will have life problems.

(10-27-2010, 04:44 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Was the colliding player injured as well?

No. I don't know what body part took me down.

(10-27-2010, 03:51 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeh are the siren lights in america red? I thought they were flashing like blue and red?

The fire trucks flashed white and red.
I wish I wasn't so tiny and underweight. I would play football too.
Your such a bad ass,

What county do you live in? As you said "American Football"
(10-27-2010, 03:46 PM)Hustler Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I wasn't so tiny and underweight. I would play football too.

im super light, small and malnurished and im bomb at foolball...
they call me niglet cuz im fast..
and AT OP OUCH!!!

I tried jumping over a player during football once.. I hopped pretty high (dude coming straight 12 o clock) my pencil was at his shoulder...

I folded over him in a front flip and both of us got smashed in the ground...

First thing I did was grab my crotch and scream (nooo!)