Support Forums

Full Version: Celebrating halloween?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Anyone here celebrating halloween? I know Australia doesn't necessarily celebrate it, I don't know about other countries.

Anyways, if you are, what are you doing for halloween? Anything special?
I was supposed to go to a buddies college and get extremely hammered, party with all the girls dressed up like sexy cops and Disney princesses.. Unfortunately he got mono and I have nowhere to stay so I'm not going, instead I'm going to some smaller local party here.. Sad
Big party at university!! Big Grin Can't wait.
Thousands of tickets have been sold already for it. Tongue
I'm going to get my costume tomorrow.
Very cheap drink + music + lots of hot girls = Woooohoooo ^^
Nothing, I used to like Halloween but I haven't participated in it for years and years. I'll probably take my little sister around my neighborhood to get sweets, she's only four so she loves it obviously.
o yeah for sure. My friends and I love riding our quads and dirtbikes by kids then shooting their big siblings(14-18) with paint ball guns Tongue
(10-26-2010, 03:52 PM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: [ -> ]o yeah for sure. My friends and I love riding our quads and dirtbikes by kids then shooting their big siblings(14-18) with paint ball guns Tongue

I'd love to see you do that to me, I'd just laugh and wait a few days, show up at your house with a baseball bat and hit you a few times. (=^.^=)
Yeah you aren't getting away with doing that on Halloween night. Not anywhere I live around anyways, the Police are out like madmen that night obviously. It's such a crime crackdown night.

Good to see you are having fun though guys.
Yeh I remeber last year, I tried to buy bread, milk and eggs for my mum in September and because I didn't have proof I was over 17 I couldn't buy the eggs.

Just stupid.
It's a pointless event which I treat like any other day.
(10-26-2010, 07:36 PM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]It's a pointless event which I treat like any other day.

You need to come to a university party with me, unless you go to strip clubs every day you, it's not an everyday thing for me!
Pages: 1 2