Support Forums

Full Version: Features of the Blackberry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i've recently bought a Blackberry and if your interested in them then hears a few things about them.

- Pay £5 (Out of your credit) & you will get unlimited internet access & Blackberry messenger (Monthly)

- Blackberry Messenger is just like Msn, you can change your name/status/if you want to show people what music your listening to. You can make groups on it also (You will be auto administrator). You can make multi-person chats and broadcast messages to all your contacts.

- Apps, Now this is what i think is great about the phone, it's so flexible. You can download Msn, twitter, facebook etc.. All these social networking things. A good thing about this is you can be on facebook with your app but this wont use your internet browser so you don't have to mess around.
Also you can use Php Shell booters from these phones.

- Keypad, Now this puts a lot of people off with the keypad & it just looks like you would be so slow to type with it, this isn't the case you get use to it in about 3 days and start being able to type faster + its the same layout as a keyboard on a PC/Laptop.

- Battery time, The battery time is standard, it will get you through a day no problem. Unless your seriously bashing you phone.

- App world, The app world lets you browse applications for your phone (Most of them are crap though). My mate buys so many games for his then regrets doing it.

- Camera, Yeah the camera is pretty high quality I'm not sure on how many mega pixels it is though.

Hope this has cleared a few things up if you was unsure on what the Blackberry's features are. Thanks for reading.
The blackberry looks great. A few of my friends have it and I have to consider myself jealous.
I have the BB curve, and it's simply amazing, holds media, and operates smooth and fast. Also good for the internet
Im getting a blackberry on the 15th, cant wait1