Support Forums

Full Version: Has anybody played 'Sniper'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I purchased Sniper like a month ago now. I really wouldn't recommend this game to anyone. The graphics are seriously bad and the maps are way to big on live. The games are one hour long each & because of the poor graphics and so many bushes (Thing to blend into), it's almost impossible for me to see someone and when you do it's really hard to kill them (When there moving). Now because of the poor graphics and its hard to see them, this means you end up looking even harder at your screen and strains your eyes & you have to play hour long games! DO NOT BUY lol.
To be honest, apart from the bad graphics, it sounds like fun. I've been looking for a more realistic sniping game that's multiplayer.
Yes your right there with the realistic bit i suppose. But i was looking forward to it aswel, it turned out not good Sad
Lmao it was rated a 1/5 stars on g4.
(10-25-2010, 03:47 PM)Lord Mano 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes your right there with the realistic bit i suppose. But i was looking forward to it aswel, it turned out not good Sad

Well feel free to send it to me. Smile I love sniping games, and I'd love to give it a try, and report back. I'd even send it back after a week or so if you wanted.

/jokes

No but seriously, send it.
This game was terrible. It held my interest for a grand total of twenty minutes. And I enjoy sniping games at that.

The realism wasn't enough to make up anything. In fact, I'd say the sniping was about as unrealistic as it gets. The visual clues you're given when in the scope are ridiculous. Graphics in the game are mediocre, if not borderline deterring. And there's little to keep you engaged when you're moving from one hiding spot to the next.
Well crap, what's a good multiplayer sniping game?
i dont think theres a good sniping game only game i know that good that has sniping is mw2
Care to post some online game play videos?
one of the best first person shooting game . . . !!!
you are really dumb to not liking it .
Pages: 1 2