Support Forums

Full Version: Do you own a Ipad? Whats it like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey im thinking of buying an ipad but ive been doing some research on it. Could anybody give me any tips or why i should/shouldn't buy it? Thanks.
It's a human iPod Touch, Id rather spend $200 on an iPod instead of $900 on an iPad.
So its just a larger version of an ipod touch. I already own an ipod touch and im so board of it now and want to sell it. Imagine if i bought the ipad ill loose like over $500 xD
But yeah i've always liked ipod's, but i always get really board of them and end up selling them Big Grin
It's awesome, It feels really big when you compare it to an iPhone or iPod.
nobody ik uses them to hack
when they are more capable then 10% of the windows machines ive seen...
hacking wireless wth an IPAD? its possible and super mobile...

I want one bad.
(10-25-2010, 01:46 PM)Lord Mano 1 Wrote: [ -> ]So its just a larger version of an ipod touch. I already own an ipod touch and im so board of it now and want to sell it. Imagine if i bought the ipad ill loose like over $500 xD
But yeah i've always liked ipod's, but i always get really board of them and end up selling them Big Grin

Well if all you're going to use it for is playing music then obviously the iPad isn't the right product for you. However if you do anything that utilizes screen space more (reading, movies, web surfing, etc.) then the extra money you'd spend on the iPad becomes more worthwhile.

And $900? The most expensive model is just over $800. If you don't need or want 3G connectivity you can still get the full 64GB model for $700. Realistically most people should be fine with the 32GB model ($600).

My fiancée and I bought ourselves iPads in April and I've really enjoyed having it. It's useful being able to do virtually anything I would on my laptop from the iPad, but without the bulk. And because we travel a lot it's significantly easier on us to just have the iPads instead of laptops.
iPad's are crap for hacking, But they are cool for browsing.. That's why I love it.. I can browse the internet when I wake up with the touch of a button.
Both my parents have it.
First answer these questions:
Do you like the iPod Touch?
What are you planning on doing with it?
How much are you willing to spend?

My parents both are able to do their work on their iPads. With apps like Pages, and Docstogo you are able to do word processing.
Seems pointless to me. Get a smaller laptop and you get more power. If you have a iPod touch you have a mini iPad. I've used it many times and glad that i didnt waste the money to get it like everyone else. Way cheaper alternatives that get the job done just as or more effective as the Ipad.
I had one, really they're just big iPods. I only really see a use to them if you have the 3G package.
Pages: 1 2