Support Forums

Full Version: [New!] Effect project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I want you to look at 2 different effects that i've made here. I put them into one image to make things easier. The top half, and the bottom half.

Comments on the engraving effect I did, and the glowing lights effect Smile

Thanks!

[Image: i2owpl.png]
I think it'd look better if the engraving was sharper, and if the glowing colors were stronger.
(10-23-2010, 11:34 PM)Cybr ﴾͡๏̯͡๏) Wrote: [ -> ]I think it'd look better if the engraving was sharper, and if the glowing colors were stronger.

That makes it look like more of a painted text lol. I tried it, but I could add a little more of an overlay glow to it, or a soft light.

I agree on the engraving though, that makes sense Smile Thanks for the feedback!
The engraving text looks good but isn't hard to make. I don't like the design though on either side or the light you added at the top.
The glow one I don't like, it just looks weird but not in a good way.
But that's just my taste some people may like it. Smile
(10-24-2010, 02:27 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The engraving text looks good but isn't hard to make. I don't like the design though on either side or the light you added at the top.
The glow one I don't like, it just looks weird but not in a good way.
But that's just my taste some people may like it. Smile

I never added a light to the top.
It's not the difficulty that matters either in my opinion. I just try to do what looks appealing to the eye
Tongue
[Image: 104q35x.png]
[Image: 8x0qpu.jpg]
That's not a light lol I used a highlight mode for the top. Test it out, I don't lie, I swear haha Smile

I used -

Style: emboss
Direction: down
I know but I'm saying remove it. Tongue
It doesn't look good.
Noooo still keep the bevel just don't have it white. Tongue
Pages: 1 2