Support Forums

Full Version: OMG! my toolbar is messed up plzzz help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Operating system- Windows Xp

Problem-

[Image: 10122009103332am.th.jpg] Click to see larger

Question- How do i get back my toolbar below?
You should be able to just drag it back down.

If not, it may be that you have locked the taskbar, right click the taskbar and make sure that "Lock the taskbar" isn't ticked, then drag it down and then lock it again.
(10-12-2009, 07:43 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to just drag it back down.

If not, it may be that you have locked the taskbar, right click the taskbar and make sure that "Lock the taskbar" isn't ticked, then drag it down and then lock it again.

OMG! thank you thank you! it worked. thank you so much. YeyeYeyeYeyeYeyeYeyeYeye
No problem, happy to help Smile
It looked pretty busted like that, I do love a happy ending Smile
Glad you got that sorted.
hahah that made laugh hehe, when I first saw the topic headline I thaught that you had some kind of bad virus. And then I saw that. haha kind a cute!

Well now you know how to fix it nex time ;)
HAHAHAHA

I laughed.

But seriously, this is in the hardware section.

Why annoy the mods and admins? Why?!

Think of the children!
ya iot does suck... what is it for anyways? like security purposes? what king of injection would be that short anyways?
Just unlock it, drag it back down and then lock it again. Smile
By the way, I notice you have that horrible blue behind your icons on your desktop.

In order to remove this, you can right click on your desktop, then go to "Arrange Icons by" and untick the "Lock Web Items on Desktop".

If this doesn't work, PM me and i'll give you an alternate solution.
Pages: 1 2