Support Forums

Full Version: {Req} Anyone got Peggle for Ipod???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I was looking all around google and I couldn't find the game peggle it cost money normally but I want it free, I couldn't so I was wondering if anyone had a crack for it or found a download. My ipod is a 4g nano.

Thanks and all help will be appreciated!
Yea but free :p dont got any money on internet!
Okay first you need to jail brake you device it's very easy maby find a video on YouTube I recommend you to use lime rain here is a little there show you how to get a program where you can get almost every app for free after jail brake

Yep, if you're going to use LimeRa1n, then there's going to be a green drop icon, Limera1n, press it. Then press Cydia and install it. Then a brown icon is going to show up, called Cydia. Press it. Wait for it to load. Then there's a book icon (Manage) on the bottom. Press it. Then Sources --> Edit (in the upper right corner) --> Add (left upper corner) --> Type cydia.hackulo.us --> Add source. Then press the Search button (next to Manage button). In the search bar type Installous. Press on the app on the list called Installous. Then press Install in the upper right corner. Then press on the same place once again to confirm the install. Wait for it to finish. Then press Return to Cydia. Press the home button on the iPod (the circle one) and search for a green icon, app called Installous. Press it and here you are, you can browse through categories and download paid apps for free.
(11-15-2010, 03:45 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but free :p dont got any money on internet!

If you're willing to JB/if it's already jailbroken, just search for it on AppTrackr, then download and install Big Grin