Support Forums

Full Version: New song; Change the world; Fixed, but low quality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Low quality sounds, but it'll do for now. Anyone who wants to be my favorite, get that song out there Smile

http://soundcloud.com/false_propaganda/loooove
Sounds pretty good, you just need a better quality microphone.
(10-18-2010, 06:18 PM)Sickshot Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds pretty good, you just need a better quality microphone.

No, I was using my webcam because my good quality one would not upload to my site.
(10-18-2010, 06:24 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]No, I was using my webcam because my good quality one would not upload to my site.

Why don't you just upload your better quality one to YouTube just like you did with this one?
(10-18-2010, 06:33 PM)Sickshot Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you just upload your better quality one to YouTube just like you did with this one?

It's an audio, not a video like this one.
(10-18-2010, 06:36 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]It's an audio, not a video like this one.

Well you can still upload it to YouTube if you convert it into video format.

If you need help with this PM me a download link and I can do it for you.

Oui
Pretty good although the quality almost made me die, upload a good quality version and insert link here ><
Just got another to load on SC. Better quality.
I like it Robbie! Although in agreeance with the others, the quality isn't the best.
This is pretty good! keep it up bro!
Pages: 1 2