Support Forums

Full Version: Fragma Objects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Fragma_Objects.png]

First attempt at this kinda thing...
on the scroll back move the bar down so that the space on the top is equal to the space on the bottom
Yes, fix as stated above, and then it would look pretty nice.
(10-18-2010, 07:49 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]on the scroll back move the bar down so that the space on the top is equal to the space on the bottom

Tried that at first and it looked pretty pants lol.
pretty pants?
im confused
(10-18-2010, 11:20 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]pretty pants?
im confused

It didn't look very good. I prefer it being on one side rather than center. Thanks for the suggestion though.
I see you found yourself something new to try at graphics Big Grin

And yeah, I agree, the scroll bar looks a little weird.
Yeah, these look nice, but something about that scroll bar should be changed. Maybe even if you move it down just a tad so that you still have the space which is greater at the bottom, but not as noticeable as that if it looks odd when the spaces on the top and bottom are equal.

What I mean is that if it looks odd with the space at the top and bottom being equal, I'd still make the gap at the bottom less noticeable and move it up a little bit. Progress bar and combo box look good though Smile
No offense intended but I believe it would look much more better this way;

[Image: 25f0diw.png]
(10-18-2010, 06:42 PM)Sickshot Wrote: [ -> ]No offense intended but I believe it would look much more better this way;

[Image: 25f0diw.png]

I agree, it doesn't look so bad that way. With the spaces it reminds me of a themebar apple would produce lol. They always focus on some of the visuals that don't even matter on their machines. Scroll bars are definitely one of them, even though it does look nice.
Pages: 1 2