Support Forums

Full Version: CyberLoft.net Tech Based Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in the process of developing this forum. So far it's good were getting a huge amount of traffic from guests but not to many register oddly.

My main goal is to post some tutorials on the site to attract members to register.

We just opened it like 2 days ago.

You can get to it either from:

www.cyberloft.net
www.technicforums.com

Feedback is appreciated!

Please feel free to register Smile
I agree. Everyone should at least take a look and register. The layout of the site is very clean, I enjoy it.
Thank you.
I had a site before that looked horrible and always got complaints so I decided to buy a good theme this time.
Really nice theme.
Attracted me from the moment i opened the window.
Nice work mate.
Perhaps and only perhaps change these [Image: on.gif]
to something a little more attractive.
But thats the only thing i can fault. And thats not even a fault. Rather a personal choice.
8/10 the next 2 will come when its got content and members which i suspect it will.
(10-17-2010, 01:34 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice theme.
Attracted me from the moment i opened the window.
Nice work mate.
Perhaps and only perhaps change these [Image: on.gif]
to something a little more attractive.
But thats the only thing i can fault. And thats not even a fault. Rather a personal choice.
8/10 the next 2 will come when its got content and members which i suspect it will.
Thank you Smile yup were slowly getting posts.
Probably won't get many members until we start paying to advertise.
Very nice theme, custom made by Nanoskinners?
As said above, it has a really nice theme. Clean and awesome. Big Grin
(10-17-2010, 03:46 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theme, custom made by Nanoskinners?
No just a premium theme.

(10-18-2010, 02:26 AM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]As said above, it has a really nice theme. Clean and awesome. Big Grin
Thanks, if you have any good tutorials that would be great if you could post them.
Lighter themes appeal to me, however your choice is easy to navigate and striking for a dark theme. Too many sections for a new site; it would appear busier and more attractive to visitors if threads were added to all.

Good luck. Smile
(10-18-2010, 10:42 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Lighter themes appeal to me, however your choice is easy to navigate and striking for a dark theme. Too many sections for a new site; it would appear busier and more attractive to visitors if threads were added to all.

Good luck. Smile
Thank you. I figured we had to many boards haven't quite gotten to thinning them out. I probably won't remove them but I will post in all of them eventually.
Pages: 1 2