Support Forums

Full Version: An Introduction by Nick Jonathan :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all. I am new here but kinda old in Hack Forums. I came here not only to get the Support Feather award but also to make some chilling threads and much more. Oops.. I forgot something.

My name is Nick Jonathan. I am 13 years old. I am from Greece and I am going at 1st Grade of Junior High School. I got Visual Basic and Pawno knowledge and I am learning JavaScript and Ruby. I am planning to be a PC Programmer and open a business in 5 years Tongue(Time goes so fast in nowdays ^^)

Anyway, have a nice day!
Welcome to Support Forums! Try and join the Coders group under the memberships/group recruiting tab. The more the maryer.
(10-16-2010, 01:42 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Support Forums! Try and join the Coders group under the memberships/group recruiting tab. The more the maryer.
Thank you very much for welcoming me in Support Forums Smile Of course I'll apply to join to Coders Group. I was going to do that when my power cut up and.. it backed up after 2-3 hours and then I forgot to apply for it.
(10-16-2010, 02:01 PM)Nick Jonathan™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for welcoming me in Support Forums Smile Of course I'll apply to join to Coders Group. I was going to do that when my power cut up and.. it backed up after 2-3 hours and then I forgot to apply for it.

LOL its ok, I just restored my comp from a sys img bu...

This is a great place! Welcome again and anything for a fellow coder Big Grin