Support Forums

Full Version: test animated sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I was just testing a few effects. Tell me what you think.

[Image: 2r5yfle.jpg]
Transition isn't the greatest, but pretty good.
Thanks, yeah I know about the transition. Like I said it's just a test. I'm gonna use the same idea to make my sig. It'll be improved a lot though.
I think there's too much going on in the signature. And the Dreamweaver thing is just random Confused
Wow, alot better then what I can do.
(10-04-2009, 09:53 PM)The Defender Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, yeah I know about the transition. Like I said it's just a test. I'm gonna use the same idea to make my sig. It'll be improved a lot though.

Well as long as you know what you are bad at, and are gonna improve, thats all that counts right?
(10-04-2009, 10:09 PM)Tm0 Wrote: [ -> ]Well as long as you know what you are bad at, and are gonna improve, thats all that counts right?

Made me laugh... OUT LOUD! OMG!
yeah pretty random! but you've surpassed my graphical skills right there!

Good work!
It's ok but the dvd thing looks kinda dumb.
(10-04-2009, 10:01 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's too much going on in the signature. And the Dreamweaver thing is just random Confused

Yeah I know, there was an idea behind it but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I'm not going to include it in the final one.

Tm0 Wrote:Well as long as you know what you are bad at, and are gonna improve, thats all that counts right?

lol, I just didn't worry about the transition. It's just a test sig.

Extasey Wrote:Made me laugh... OUT LOUD! OMG!
yeah pretty random! but you've surpassed my graphical skills right there!

Good work!

lol thanks!
(10-04-2009, 10:19 PM)MyNameIs940 Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok but the dvd thing looks kinda dumb.

Once again, there was an idea behind it but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. I'm not going to include it in the final one.

Thanks though.
I can't quite understand the black object growing in the background
Pages: 1 2