Support Forums

Full Version: Pendrive Vaccinator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, need help here. Since i'm new to VB, because my friends asking me to build a virus removal tool, i need ur help.

[Image: firstskectup.png]

basically, it is not a removal, but it is a small utility that can unhidden the files with this attribute:

Code:
attrib -r -a -s -h <drivename>:\

i hope all of u can help me with the codes. note again that i'm still new in this area... Big Grin
ok the gui looks really basic and almost drawn, but tbh it looks really really cool Tongue
Very confusing, what the heck does this do? Remove a virus, or unhide hidden files because I created that application back in 09
huhu, okay... here is my explanation.

the virus hide all data in the infected usb drive. according to my experience, the virus easily detected by an AV. But the effect of the infection goes very bad.

all data disappeared, with a supper-hidden attribute. so, i need to built a tool for unhide it.

thanks for reply this thread, counting on you fellas
Ahhh I see what your talking about, so its set under the regkey SupperHidden... I got it, now that makes sense. Srry I aqused you of something, is this a new virus? Any statistics? virus report? heads up for us?
wahla, great because u got it! Big Grin

at my place, it is a new virus, infect in every usb drive and spread easily.
this virus can hide the data in the drive, and turn the folders into shortcuts.

sorry because i have no time to upload the virus to novirusthanks due to the omnipotent of my AV. It deletes all virus in the drive like a charm...
I made a coding tutorial previously on SF about registry hives in a computer's file system. If you need help on adding and removing keys, go to these threads:

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12411 (Part 1)

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12665 (Part 2)
So this is basically a virus removal tool.
haha, tnx mate
A virus removing app?
Pages: 1 2