Support Forums

Full Version: Userbars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2117a7l.png]This one was completely made up based on various effects i'd seen and I tried to put it into a userbar. It might be hard to see what I tried to do with the circle, but HALF of it (the left side) is supposed to engrave into the bar itself, while the right half emerges out of being "engraved". I think it might even looked a little better if I took the pattern off from the bar, so that it was more clear.

[Image: 2a5cf9u.png]

[Image: 103ym4o.png]

[Image: 2ro1eyx.png]I tried making this one have a "cushion" effect on the text kind of like the letters being layed down over a pillow.

**Just some experimental stuff I decided to do. I already have ones made for my site, but i'm looking for additional options if I decide to use something different. But at this point, just some feedback on my extra work here Smile
I'm loving the first one.
First and last ones are my favorite Big Grin
I didn't add a small logo for a picture on the left, thats why there is a space there because this is just the overall look of the userbar for now. I could add something as a logo on the left of the last 3 for admin or moderator, but I left those out for now.
First one looks good with the pattern. The text itself needs to be sharper, though.
these look good made they are pretty basic, and you could probably add alot of features to them, but there pretty good
(10-15-2010, 09:30 PM)deantehnoob Wrote: [ -> ]these look good made they are pretty basic, and you could probably add alot of features to them, but there pretty good

Keep in mind that these are userbars as well, not "works of art". The more features you add, the less of a userbar it becomes, and more of just a picture for display. Simplicity is good
But sharper text will look better. The current text is too blurry.
(10-15-2010, 11:51 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]But sharper text will look better. The current text is too blurry.

It has a 1px glow effect around it, but I think thats not completely a sharpen issue, the text itself was always pretty close together. I could try a different 'non-narrow' text for later
(10-15-2010, 11:54 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]It has a 1px glow effect around it, but I think thats not completely a sharpen issue, the text itself was always pretty close together. I could try a different 'non-narrow' text for later

Well, you can keep the current text, but space it out more.
Pages: 1 2