Support Forums

Full Version: Why did you join SupportForums.net?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There are many reasons why you could, but it was because it was one of Omni's forum at first, then it was because I wanted to help people out. How about all of you guys?

(Is there already another thread like this? Unsure)
I would occasionally browse HF and I received the PM. It sounded like my kind of forum so I just signed up.
Because I was banned everywhere else.
(10-14-2010, 06:30 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Because I was banned everywhere else.

So, does that make you act more responsible on here, or just your same self? Being that it could be your last shot per say?
I've always been responsible.
(10-14-2010, 06:48 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I've always been responsible.

Right sorry I worded that wrong.. do you take it more seriously to not troll/post of low quality (I don't know your reason for ban..) or what ever infraction you made, did you remove that from your personality?
(10-14-2010, 06:51 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Right sorry I worded that wrong.. do you take it more seriously to not troll/post of low quality (I don't know your reason for ban..) or what ever infraction you made, did you remove that from your personality?

Well, I don't log on here much anymore, but when I used to, yeah I wasn't trolling or posting any low-quality posts.

i joined because the forum was of interest to me.
(10-14-2010, 06:58 PM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't log on here much anymore, but when I used to, yeah I wasn't trolling or posting any low-quality posts.

Gotcha. Well hopefully you enjoy yourself here! Smile
I enjoy helping people whenever possible. I do slack at times, though. I joined HF around the same time as SF actually, and I didn't even realize they were related(somewhat) for a while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5