Support Forums

Full Version: Hey, glad to be here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm -paradox- same username as on the hackforums.

I'm a well mannered member but looking through some of the posts here on the support forums, primarily in the emotional support, I would like to state that I'm a blunt and honest and unfortunatly for some a poster that has a realistic point of view.

I don't usually sugar coat my replies when talking about life, at least to my friends. I will however read the issues anyone may be facing and read them thourougly and reply as politely as possible.

I'm usually a pretty apathetic person.

Anyways, glad to be here.

Excuse my typos I'm posting using my phone.
Hey paradox Big Grin

Hope you stay past 100 Smile
I will. Especially since I won't be pming omni about the feather till I feel like I have 100 HQ posts. Not just a random 100. Smile
UH OH I think SF is in trouble now that you followed me over here you little stalker you. : ) Just messin Welcome Please wipe your feet at the front door.
Why everybody tells their HF username here? To be more famous?

Like Omni once said, I think he did, you can have a new username on this forum and get new friends.

But aye, welcome ^^
Welcome. Oh the attention. Tongue I hope you enjoy it here.
He's just telling us his HF username in case we knew him back there, and to give us a little more information about him. Welcome to SF mate, enjoy your stay! Smile
(10-14-2010, 03:01 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Why everybody tells their HF username here? To be more famous?

Like Omni once said, I think he did, you can have a new username on this forum and get new friends.

But aye, welcome ^^

I'm not famous by any means on HF. I'm a very new member there. Tongue

(10-14-2010, 03:47 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: [ -> ]He's just telling us his HF username in case we knew him back there, and to give us a little more information about him. Welcome to SF mate, enjoy your stay! Smile

This is what I was going for!
Thanks guys. I felt like actually making somewhat of an introduction instead of just a regular hello.
I think we need to talk about some things paradox! lol But welcome to the site!