Support Forums

Full Version: Another daft group bar....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: linuxbar.png]

I know lots of these are being posted lately but I swear this is the last I will upload Tongue
Aw, it is not that daft. Group bars can be difficult for those who are used to larger canvases. Looks like you've got it figured out.
Just wondering what is a penguin to do with moderating? Tongue
(10-13-2010, 03:32 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering what is a penguin to do with moderating? Tongue

It is Tux, mascot for the Linux kernal. I assume the userbar is for a Linux subject.
Its simply an example of what the userbar would look like with an icon and text. No relation really.. I was going to put the text as "Linux" and the bar is actually named LinuxBar, but put Moderator instead because it demonstrates the use of text better (as it's longer).
Linux is FTW!!
I like it Smile Nice one.
I think someone should make a compilation of all the usergroup images posted here at Support Forums. One place to find them all would be beneficial, don't you think?
(10-14-2010, 10:06 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I think someone should make a compilation of all the usergroup images posted here at Support Forums. One place to find them all would be beneficial, don't you think?

Good idea. I could add a collection to my Graphics Compilation thread.