Support Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

My name is Choke, I was in need of a good forum and decided to come to this one. I am 18 years old and live in Canada... I live with my parents still, and I tend to love forums.

So yeah, that's just a little bit of me. Tell me about yourself?
Welcome to SupportForums mate. Enjoy your stay! Smile
Welcome to the forums, if you wanted to know more about me you'll find out eventually by encountering some of my posts Smile lol, but other than that, Hope you enjoy it here and have lots to contribute in making the community of SF better !
Not much about myself. Mexican, 22 years old, I like to open up Photoshop every once in a while.

Welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay. Smile
Looks like you play/played a Warlock in WoW and you hate to summon. Don't worry.. I played a Mage and it was 20 times worse.
(10-12-2010, 10:07 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you play/played a Warlock in WoW and you hate to summon. Don't worry.. I played a Mage and it was 20 times worse.

Haha, I did play World of Warcraft until I reset my iPod Touch which had the authenticator application on it and then I couldn't get back onto my account and I haven't gotten around to faxing my Drivers License to Blizzard.
Hello friend,welcome to support forums.
Greetings, and welcome to SF. We are all brother and sisters here so treat everyone equally with respect, and help each other in times of need. Once again, welcome.
Welcome to SF Choke. I look forward to reading your posts.