Support Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Web theme (1024x768)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm making a theme for a small, personal website. For this one I purely set my imagination free just to see what I come up with.

Work is still in progress. Have LOTS more to do.
I don't really like it. The sun is just a circle and the leaves on the trees are a bit disconnected. I would say adding more to those 2 areas. Maybe even an outer glow on the sun..
(10-11-2010, 09:27 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like it. The sun is just a circle and the leaves on the trees are a bit disconnected. I would say adding more to those 2 areas. Maybe even an outer glow on the sun..

The leaves on the tree were used with a splatter brush and the sun does have an outer glow, it just has a high spread.

Thanks for the feedback though. Smile
(10-11-2010, 09:49 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: [ -> ]The leaves on the tree were used with a splatter brush and the sun does have an outer glow, it just has a high spread.

Thanks for the feedback though. Smile

Instead of a splatter brush, there are leave brushes that you can download and put a scatter on the brush preset. I would have done that instead. The splatter brush I don't think goes really well. and the sun should have a high spread with the high size of glow that you have to make it transition better. If you look at the sun in the sky it's not a perfectly defined circle like that lol.

Understandable that this is like a cartoon version, but I still believe those changes would make it a lot better...
(10-11-2010, 10:04 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Instead of a splatter brush, there are leave brushes that you can download and put a scatter on the brush preset. I would have done that instead. The splatter brush I don't think goes really well. and the sun should have a high spread with the high size of glow that you have to make it transition better. If you look at the sun in the sky it's not a perfectly defined circle like that lol.

Understandable that this is like a cartoon version, but I still believe those changes would make it a lot better...

Ok, I'll see what I can do.
Its not really professional, but sure is creative, which is what you tried to succeed in.