Support Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know any helpful obfuscation programs for Visual Basic Applications?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone, I have a good question for you, but first I have to tell you something. Did you know people can decompile your application and steal/sniff your code and PRIVATE values if you distribute it on the web, such as if you were to connect your application to a private server of yours that has a password, they can decompile it, find the password to your server and hijack it easily. So I recommend this thread to all VB Developers that had no idea about this.

Now for the question, the title explains it all, but, does anyone have a helpful obfuscation program for Visual Basic Applications? It would be great if it was really, really strong and good encryption that possibly scrambles the code. Thanks guys, for now, I only know of one that works and its called Eazfuscator.NET. Freeware and it works great.

Download Eazfuscator.NET, Protect and Encrypt your VB Applications.
Any other thanks Tate, not that thats bad at all.
I think Eazfuscator is the best. Did you know can even add custom protection using your own password?
I use Smart Assembly. It's very simple to use.
You can use Xenocode Postbuild 2010.
Thanks guys, but I am going to make a tutorial on how to make an Undecryptable and Undecompilable Application, total security. For a VB/C# Application. Just learned how my self yesterday