Support Forums

Full Version: MyBB WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Airsoftarena.co.cc
Why is it giving me a 403 error? It's pissing me off so bad :/
try deleting the .htaccess file from your server.
If it is your own server then you probably set a restriction. Check your .htaccess file for <deny>.
000webhost are scammers, avoid them.
(10-11-2010, 05:22 PM)PurpleHaze Wrote: [ -> ]If it is your own server then you probably set a restriction. Check your .htaccess file for <deny>.

And what do i reploace deny with?
Nothing is working for me, this sucks ass Sad
(10-11-2010, 04:24 PM)Jesse Wrote: [ -> ]Airsoftarena.co.cc
Why is it giving me a 403 error? It's pissing me off so bad :/

There are many possible reasons. Yes .htaccess could be the problem. But it appears you deleted that so lets move on.
You did get a free domain with this i am guessing? 000webhost normally offer.
The reason i ask is because i want to know if you can access it from that url.

(10-11-2010, 05:49 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]000webhost are scammers, avoid them.

How are they scammers when they offer free?
I dont like them because there service is poor. But i have never been scammed from them because i guess i have only used there free services.
Can you tell me more as to why we should avoid them based on them being scammers?
(10-11-2010, 05:49 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]000webhost are scammers, avoid them.

Umm, no?

I've been using them for years with no problem.
Have you paid for anything?
000webhost aren't scammers, they offer free hosting.

I can't even see you site now, just points to 000webhost ?
(10-11-2010, 11:27 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]There are many possible reasons. Yes .htaccess could be the problem. But it appears you deleted that so lets move on.
You did get a free domain with this i am guessing? 000webhost normally offer.
The reason i ask is because i want to know if you can access it from that url.

How are they scammers when they offer free?
I dont like them because there service is poor. But i have never been scammed from them because i guess i have only used there free services.
Can you tell me more as to why we should avoid them based on them being scammers?
yes I got a free domain and free hosting but I haven't CHmodded any files and I deleted htaccess
Pages: 1 2