Support Forums

Full Version: Designing GFX for FIRST 3 people to post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Smile So i've decided to be nice, and do more for people around here. If you want an animated image for a signature or your avatar, then all you have to do is be one of the first 3 people to post to this thread.

Here are some examples of what I have done very recently:

[Image: aeadfn.gif]
[Image: 2u7r9c3.gif]
[Image: jr60rs.gif]
[Image: wumfkz.gif]
[Image: 13zcuv6.gif]

You may choose from any one of those so that I have an idea of what to make for you, OR you can tell me what else you want, and i'll see what I can do for your request...

If you are one of the first 3 people to post here, if you are requesting an animation, please do your best to tell me what kind of animation you want it to be, and if I can do it, I will Smile

Animation visual effects for request ONLY

Enjoy Smile
An avatar with some kind of animated English flag.
(10-10-2010, 10:18 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]An avatar with some kind of animated English flag.

English flag, like this?

I'd appreciate a sig like the following (but with NEC instead of Infinity):

[Image: 13zcuv6.gif]

Thank you very much. Smile
That's the flag for the United Kingdom.
(10-10-2010, 10:20 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]That's the flag for the United Kingdom.

I don't know what you mean by English flag though Sad sorry. Flag for USA? Canada? British?
This is the English flag:

[Image: english-flag.gif]
Alright Smile I'll see what I can come up with !

Last person to enter for an animation. Sam, and NEC already in the entry for a request. Need one more

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:

Sam: This is what I came up with, I'm not sure if you wanted an animated waving flag, but then I wouldn't be able to do much on animating the text for your name since there is a file limit for uploading avatars on this site. So I tried sticking to flag animations or text animations with both the flag and text present in the image.
[Image: 14df53k.gif]

NEC: Here are 2 versions that I came up with. I actually came up with a 'code cracking' type of animation while I was doing this, and I might put that up later to see what others think of it... But either way, here is your request Smile enjoy
[Image: 2ekknqc.gif]
[Image: mwpfyq.gif]
Here i am for the final one
(10-10-2010, 11:09 PM)virus_in_town Wrote: [ -> ]Here i am for the final one

Alright, as of now no more requests will be accepted. But what kind of animation would you like? and is this something for your signature? or an avatar? Smile
Pages: 1 2