Support Forums

Full Version: [req]Signature[sig]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so i am tired of my current sig. so could anyone maybe make me one i would like to have something to do with MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and say R4GE_Xy-Cliche and "you don't chose to fight, fighting chooses you" i am not picky on the colors
I would suggest that you post some of the colors that you would like then so I have a basis for making it to your pickyness on colors, lol
I am not very picky but i will say my favorite colors are. red, black, grey, dark blue, and dark gold
bump still need this signature please and thank you
Is there any favorite fighter you have in mind, i've been looking at a whole bunch but i'm not sure what to go by. I can go by UFC stuff too.
umm, some of my fav. fighters would have to be, lyoto machida, bj penn, frank mir,chuck liddel, shane carwin, and forrest griffin
Ohh, okay lol Smile I was just about to go for GSP or Brock Lesnar. I had Frank Mir in mind too. I'll see what I can come up with though, just give me a few minutes.
GSP would be fine hes awesome to, but please no brock lol i think hes a pansy brawler that needs to find another league to fight in
He didn't brawl with Shane Carwin, thats why I believe he should still be in the UFC. He works a lot harder than half those guys and came out of that stomach injury to face him like it was nothing. Took guts to take those punches of Carwin's to tire him out, and submit him later. Plus he moves twice as fast as anyone in his weight division. Everyone just dislikes him because he came out of the WWE and it would make everyone else look bad who's trained forever to get there lol. Even though he has a really nice Martial arts record from his history. Most people don't understand that about him. He's actually one of the best athletes to come into the division for how big he is, and even Dana White recognizes that. Thats my point of view on the subject Smile
I understand that, but i think if a few of the legends were still around and in there younger days they could take him out preety easily just my opinion. (chuck liddel) and he is getting better ill give him that.
Pages: 1 2